- Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them. (10 to 1, 1 being your number one fixation)
 - Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
 - Supply photos for said people.
10. - Gah. I always have trouble with the 10th spot. There are SOOO many gorgeous ladies I'd wanna put here... Jodie Foster, Kim Delaney, Catherine Bell, Dina Meyer, Rae-Dawn Chong, Yancy Butler, Elizabeth Mitchell, Gina Torres, Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn, Carrie-Anne Moss... etc etc etc... but this time we'll go with:
10. Annabeth Gish - Ah, darling Annabeth. The one and only reason I stuck with The X-Files those last two seasons. I was reading Scully/Reyes fic long before Annabeth's eps had even aired here, and I fell *hard* for this new amazing FBI Agent who was so different from Scully, and yet they complemented each other so well (in fic :P) Love Annabeth.
9. Lauren Graham - Lauren Graham is one of those women who never became an obsession, but that I've always kept an eye out for. She's quirky and hilarious and really gorgeous, the only reason I watched Gilmore Girls (and various other good or not so movies).
8. Lena Headey - Yay Sarah Connor! Lena has a peculiar kind of beauty and presence that makes any character she plays interesting to watch. I love her most for Imagine Me & You, but Sarah Connor is a really great show too!
7. Jennifer Beals - No matter how much I've hated and raged about The L Word since its early days, I have always loved Jennifer Beals. Bette has done some stupid things, but I don't hold that against Jennifer, because she's amazingly beautiful, and an amazing actress, and (based on interviews and statements) an amazing human being, and I love her.
6. Tina Fey - Back in '04 here was a chick on my flist who kept mentioning this snarky girl with glasses who had a lot of awesome quotes happening. And I didn't think much of it, but one day when I was bored I watched some Weekend Update online, and then I watched some more, and suddenly I realized this chick was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I was in NYC the Janet Jackson week, spring of '04, and I went to Rockefeller Center, got an SNL shirt, and watched it LIVE for the first time in my life (here they tend to have re-runs from the 70s, so I'd never seen Tina until I found her online). I loved her, and watched everything I could find, and Mean Girls happened, and then in May of '05 I was in NYC again, and did the camp out in line thing and got tickets for dress rehearsal, and since then she's just gotten more and more amazing, with 30 Rock and the Palin, and everything... and I'm all 'I've loved her since way back!'. (CLICK HERE to see pics of me with Tina, and some other SNL folks...)
5. Emily Procter - I'd been watching CSI: Miami for Kim Delaney, and I was sort of half-heartedly shipping her with Calleigh, but other than that I didn't much notice her. And Kim left, and I thought I wouldn't bother with the show. But then 1x18 - Dispo Day happened, and Calleigh got dosed with cocaine and ended up all cute and confused and (in retrospect) Ainsley-like (hadn't seen West Wing at the time), and I was like HELLO!, where have you been all this time? And I fell haaaard. In the end (3 seasons later) (W)Horatio got to be too much and I couldn't follow the show, but I still try to catch the occasional ep, and I still love Emily a whole lot.
4. Lucy Lawless - Ah, Xena. All through my high school years Xena was there to help me through everything. Every Sunday afternoon shone brightly with a new episode, and there were fanfics to balance out paper-writing, and fierce little stick-figures with chakrams in the margins of boring lecture notes. I still adore Xena and regularly watch episodes, and read fic, but Lucy's moved on to other things, and somehow managed to bring the entire Xena community (including me) with her. Love Lucy. (CLICK HERE to see backstage pics of when I met Lucy in '05.)
3. Gillian Anderson - Dana Scully. OMG Dana Scully. The bright point of my week from the beginning of 8th grade until the very last episode of the series. I was just young enough to still be falling for characters, and not so much for actresses (and we didn't have internet at home at the time, so TV was my only readily available medium for sustaining the obsession). Others have come along over the years, but as the movie this summer proved, Dana Scully and Gillian will always always have a special place in my heart.
2. Rachel Shelley - Rachel has never been a full-blown obsession the way pretty much everyone else on this list has been, but it said to order it after lust, and I have to say that while I've loved most other actresses/characters on this list more, mainly due to Helena being often annoying and even more often not there, there's something so ethereal about Rachel's beauty that I can't help but put her pretty darn high up. She might be the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.
1. Christina Cox - No surprise there. Lust/crush/any list you want, Christina's gonna be on top of it, for now. I liked her in Better Than Chocolate years ago, loved Nikki & Nora because HELLO, lesbian cops?, and then loved Ladycops so much that I realized there might very well be the first stirrings of an obsession here, so I went out and found Blood Ties which finally gave me the moment that pushed me over the edge into full-blown obsession; there's a scene in the pilot when Henry is drinking her blood, and I realized I had to dedicate my life to writing fanfic in which gorgeous women put that same look on her face. To make matters so much better (because you really don't have a choice in these things when it comes to obsessions), she's a great actress, intelligent and thoughtful with just the right amount of sarcasm in interviews, plays a lot of kick-ass characters, and is so damn HOT.